We welcome patrons with disabilities and will do what we can to ensure that your visit is as straightforward as possible.
If you require assistance or advice, please let us know when you book your tickets.
- Up to four designated parking spaces for registered disabled patrons to park directly outside the main entrance to the Bacon Theatre and also outside the Prince Michael Hall.
- Level access into the Bacon Theatre and Prince Michael Hall
- A minimum of four designated wheelchair spaces inside the Bacon Theatre auditorium and Prince Michael Hall
- Concessionary tickets for customers with a disability and one complimentary ticket for a companion
- Unisex adapted toilet with level access and handrails
- Ground floor level access to the Bar
- Hearing loop in the Prince Michael Hall and the Bacon Theatre
- Large print or audio brochures and information available on request
- One to one assistance from our friendly front of house staff – simply request upon arrival
- Guide dogs welcome
Additional notes for the Tuckwell Amphitheatre:
- Provision is made for parking near the entrance to the Tuckwell Amphitheatre for those requiring ease of access – simply request upon arrival
- Access is via a gravel path, staff will be happy to provide assistance to pass this with a wheelchair
- There are reserved spaces at the back of the auditorium for wheelchair users and their guests
- Unisex adapted toilet with level access are available in the Festival Cafe and Sports Hall
Please provide advance information about your specific requirements when booking.
We warmly welcome families to the Bacon Theatre. Family comfort facilities include:
- Baby changing station in the unisex adapted toilet