- What’s On
- For Hire
- Visitor Info
- About Us
- Bacon Blog
- Contact Us
Ideally situated on the A40 and just minutes from the M5, Dean Close School is in an enviable position for conferences, business meetings, residential education courses and celebratory functions.
Only 5 minutes from the bustling centre of Cheltenham, its campus style site is an amiable mixture of old and new buildings, surrounded by peaceful, landscaped grounds and fantastic sporting facilities. Choose from our range of comfortable, elegant amenities and our experienced and dedicated team will be on hand to ensure the smooth running of your important day.
For full details of venues available to hire, including prices and catering options provided by Palmer & Howells, please view our dedicated website www.deanclosevenues.co.uk.
- Professionally equipped theatre venue
- Seating for 566 delegates on two levels
- Fully licensed bar and refreshment facilities in the stylish marble ‘Orangery’
- Excellent audio-visual technology
- Full technical support
Prince Michael Hall
- Vibrant concert venue
- Flexible seating arrangements for up to 120 delegates
- Perfect plenary room served by several satellite rooms for smaller, breakout groups
- Integral sound recording studio
- Magnificent modern dining hall
- Banquet style dining for 450 people
- Stunning views over Leckhampton Hill
- Ideal for wedding receptions, parties, cabarets
- Resident caterers offer many high quality menu options from morning coffee or finger buffet, to a full working lunch or 5 course evening meal.
- Elegant marble foyer of the Bacon Theatre
- An impressive space to entertain in its own right
- Fully licensed bar and refreshment areas
- Ideal for standing reception or exhibition space
Prep School Hall Complex
- Vibrant concert or presentation venue with a capacity of 370
- Flexible exhibition space with retractable seating
- Elegant atrium adjoining the main hall
- Up to 8 classrooms suitable for breakout sessions
- Parking for 40 cars onsite
- Brand new pavilion set apart from the main site
- A fully glazed frontage overlooking the large cricket pitch
- Perfect for intimate parties or breakfast meetings
- 25m indoor heated swimming pool
- Fully equipped gymnasium
- 2 squash courts
- 4 badminton courts
- 2 water-based astroturf hockey pitches
- Cricket / rugby pitches
- 12 tennis / 4 netball courts
- Climbing wall
- New sports hall (including cricket nets, indoor hockey,
aerobics studio and weight training facilities)
Sports and Social Clubs are also invited to hire these facilities on a weekly basis in the evenings.
- Our experienced catering team are on-hand to provide a range of sumptuous treats from stylish canapés to a full five course banquet.
- Delegate packages are also available to compliment your activity programme.
Modern and well-equipped Boarding Houses offering 50 semi en-suite conference standard single rooms (holiday time only)
More reasons to choose Dean Close School for your conference or function
- Many additional syndicate rooms
- Free on site car parking for 300 cars
- 3 coach bays
- Full wheelchair access
- State of the art A.V. facilities include; 30×20 ft screen, video / data projectors, P. A. system, lecterns, overhead projector, phone / fax points
|Theatre style||Banqueting style||Standing reception||Exhibition Space||Classroom style|
|Prince Michael Hall||120||120||120||yes||120|
For more information or to arrange a guided tour simply call the Venues at Dean Close School team a call on 01242 258023 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Full details of spaces available for hire may also be found at www.deanclosevenues.co.uk.